4/27/11

An update and some pears

I'm busy working away at some commissions right now and won't have a whole lot of time to update the blog over the next couple of weeks. I will try my best though.

Coming up in June I'll be attending a party thrown by New Holland Brewing for the release of their seasonal Mad Hatter beers that I did the illustrations for. The tentative date for the party here in Chicago is June 11th. I'll be signing posters and sketching.

Soon after that I'll be heading over to Ft. Wayne, IN for Summit City Comicon on June 18th to sell prints, paint and sketch.


Here is a quick little watercolor piece I did the other day. I was trying out some new paper and slightly looser style of painting. It's available in my Etsy store if anyone is interested.


Cheers,
K

No comments: