4/3/11

A week off....kinda

I'm back. I had to take a little time off after C2E2 to get caught up on freelance, clean my studio and get settled back into a normal life.

I also took the time to open an Etsy shop for all of these little paintings I've been doing lately. Please, take a few minutes to check it out, recommend it to a friend(s) or feel free to buy something. I'll be updating it on a fairly regular basis.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/KyleBice

Starting this week I'll be getting back to more of the fantasy and children's book art that I was doing before.

I bought some new tinted watercolor paper to try out so I did this little guy the other night. I guess you could call him a Bulldogicorn.



Be on the lookout at the beginning of May for some of my art work appearing on some taps and bottles from New Holland Brewery. Once the project is officially launched I'll let you know exactly what I did and post links for everyone to see.

Cheers,
Kyle